Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Braking


My bike is with Drum brakes at both ends because Disc version got 45 days waiting.


Some fellow Ignitor owners said that braking is not good. Anyway, first day I ride the bike with default brake setting and really it was on softer side. I bought this bike in rainy season. So good braking is an important issue. I didn’t felt confident enough above 50kmph speed. But next day I tighten up both brakes by myself and from that date onwards I feel good. 



Braking is adequate. Not good as front disc or front & rear disc power, but its good. Even in this rainy season, with slippery wet roads, Braking is good. You can easily stop it in a straight line without losing any balance.


Well, braking is no competition. Totally depends on your driving, controlling ability, etc.

Idiots keep crashing their bikes with both discs.

Ride safe & alert.

Ignitors weight, wider tyres definitely help in better braking than general commuter bikes (team 100cc). My bike is fitted with TVS tyres and till now, I am just happy with them.

With Ignitor (or any other bike),  just use both brakes at the same time and you will find it sufficient to stop it safely.


Right now on Hero Motocorp website, Ignitor is available with Front and Rear Disc brakes.

If you or your friend going to buy than you must try to get both disc version for sure.

Braking power…. more the merrier.

No comments:

Post a Comment